Training Consultant/Instructor-Paris – France
Posted by shahzad on June 8th, 2011
||Paris – France
|Job Reference Number:
|Job Title: Training Consultant/Instructor
Job Location: Paris, France
Salary: Industry Leading Salary Package
Benefits: Company Benefits
Taleo combines leading on-demand talent management solutions with the industry’s largest ecosystem of customers, partners and candidates. Taleo’s solutions and ecosystem together provide businesses of all sizes the Talent Intelligence necessary to better know their people and grow their businesses. More than 5,000 organizations use Taleo for talent acquisition, performance and compensation management across 187 countries and territories.
Here at Taleo, you will work with some of the sharpest minds in the industry building award-winning solutions that organizations will use to know their people and grow their business. It is all about teamwork and loving what you do.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking candidates for a Training Consultant/Instructor opportunity on our Taleo University team. Delivering customer and partner training programs of Taleo University, the Instructor or Training Consultant plays a key role in helping our customers build skills, user adoption and loyalty around Taleo talent management solutions. The Training Consultant is a passionate and solid software technical instructor and communicator, skilled in the delivery of quality instructor led classroom and web virtual classroom sessions to small and large groups, is frequently engaged in the coaching and planning of learning deliveries with customers, and also participates regularly in curriculum projects. You must have solid English and French language skills. This position to be located in Paris, France.
>Delivers live and in person instructor led training sessions at Taleo facilities and onsite at customer locations in a variety of Taleo software applications, with emphasis on Taleo Recruit and Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruitment products.
>Delivers live virtual classroom sessions and web seminars.
>Interacts with customer contact before, during and after each training project for logistics, knowledge transfer and follow-up, and ensures consistent use of Taleo training methodologies.
>Coaches customer personnel on Taleo solution best practices and techniques from a training and learning standpoint; sometimes supplements Consulting team efforts.
>Participates in customer requirements definition and training scoping conversations and presentations with Taleo University team members and EMEA Sales personnel.
Stages and tests Taleo University and customer specific training zones and environments.
Reviews and tests new and revised curriculum offerings, providing feedback to Learning Products and Solutions; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas.
Develops special customer materials or standard curriculum materials as assigned, to support both fee-based and update projects; sometimes takes a lead role in projects.
Interacts with the Taleo University Director, training coordinator and the Director, EMEA Professional Service, for class scheduling, registrations, business reporting, and tracking in Taleo University LMS as needed.
Participates actively in pre-sales activity (presentation of Education Services offerings, contribution to RFP’s) and processes, as required, including business development and assessment of needs for specific EMEA Education offerings.
|Skills / Qualifications Required:
· Minimum 3 years in the technology industry or a technology department, plus 2+ years solid experience in a functional training role, emphasizing technology and business process training development, design, and delivery.
· Experience delivering services or content related to Recruitment, Staffing, Human Capital/Talent Management, Human Resources desirable.
· Prior technical experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruitment desired.
· Proven track record executing original and innovative software technical and related process training programs, workshops and demonstrations; experience in developing training materials.
· Strong presentation and stand-up training and group facilitation skills; familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for varying business audiences.
· Bi-lingual communications skills, i.e. written and verbal fluency in English/French or English/German for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum review, and communication with customers. Other language skills are welcomed, not required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience with formal database and/or reporting applications a plus.
· Comfortable managing and setting up technical training systems and environments.
· Experience training on a technical business application. Familiarity with training human capital management technologies (any Talent Management, Applicant Tracking System, Performance Management, Peoplesoft, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
· Basic understanding of web-delivered application (ASP) models and usability concepts on internet applications.
· Experience hosting a remote training session or web seminar using a synchronous training tool like Webex, Centra, Interwise, or Microsoft Live Meeting.
· Flexibility to travel 30%-75% per month in EMEA, with occasional travel to North America.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
|Minimum Education Level required:
|Minimum Years of Experience required:
||1 to 2 Years
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.